This is a 7 days NLP Course. It is design to give you the best experience durin the NLP training.
Why would you want to attend the training?
- Have you ever talked yourself out of a decision because you think you’re not good enough?
- Or if you see that everyone else around you is better than you?
- Maybe there’s a phobia that’s been stopping you from reaching your potential
- Is there a goal that you aim for but never seem to get there?
- Or you find yourself just leaving things for tomorrow and tomorrow never comes
- Have you ever wondered when you’re sitting with your friend or potential business colleague, why their eyes move around when they are speaking
In this training you will learn techniques:
- That gets rid of your limiting belief
- Build rapport with anyone else
- Learn how individuals access information
- How to relate better in accordance through communication
- How to achieve your goal and gain clarity
What is in the NLP course?
NLP has been established and developed over many years. This course is designed to enhanced your understanding and the techniques in your life everyday and in in the context of your business. This technique is practical, easy to learn and apply.
The course itself is design to be practical and fun. This course is for those who wants to be motivated, create a change in your lives, and push towards and achieve your goals. What ever you’ve set yourself to achieve, using the techniques learnt in NLP will help you get there.
What can I expect to learn in the course?
- Learn how to build rapport
- Learn to utilize different communication styles and the ability to spot predicates in another’s language
- Improve your observation skills
- Learn how to anchor positive emotions for yourself and for others
- Learn Milton Model language which is the basis of hypnosis
- Learn how to overcome internal conflict
- Learn to let go of negative emotions for yourself and for others
- Learn how to structure your presentation to engage all learning styles
- Be a certified NLP practitioner through American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming